The Government of Ackaria
Welcome to Ackaria, the world's most crypto-centric country!
- A Special Message from our Prime Minister:
- Greetings, and welcome to our wonderful country!
- Between the splendor of the snow-capped peaks
to the tranquility of the coastal hot springs
to the steady hum of millions of graphics cards
driving our economy, there's a lot to love about Ackaria. As the most crypto-centric
country, we proudly support global cryptocurrency mining operations around the world. In fact, we've even recently
partnered with some overseas GPU manufacturers, and they've kindly agreed to let us ahem "borrow" some of their
design schematics to boost our economy! How kind of them!
- PS: We are always looking for immigrants! There aren't enough workers to do all the mining yet...for crypto, that is.
- Ms. Õnnela Sarapuu
- Prime Minister of the Republic of Ackaria
- Frequently Asked Questions:
- Where is Ackaria?
- Somewhere in Europe. Due to international sanctions, we can't really tell you right now, but who cares?! We have Bitcoin!
- Can I visit?
- Unfortunately, due to travel restrictions and the global COVID-19 pandemic, we are not accepting visitors at this time.
- However, if you really still wish to visit, please email our finance minister to arrange payment in Bitcoin. Be prepared for some skydiving as we don't have a functional non-Soviet era airport, but we're working on it!
- I read Bridgewater Investigations' November 2020 "report" of "APT73 (Rustic Toucan)", their "cyberattacks" on "US-based silicon manufacturers", and their "attribution" to your "National Security Service (NSS)". Is this true?
- I don't believe you.
- The Government of Ackaria denies any association with APT73 (Rustic Toucan) and any wrongdoing. NSS stands for No Such Service. Bridgewater Investigations is a fraud and a scam, especially that Geno guy that worked on the report. He had better be careful while travelling...
- Copyright (C) Government of Ackaria, 2021